The CIPS Designation is the only designation of its kind in the real estate community. It’s synonymous with advanced expertise, a global perspective and distinct understanding of a global buyer, and comes with powerful brand recognition with designees in nearly 40 countries. In international Real Estate one can never have enough information. Sifting, sorting and analyzing the data is a large part of facilitating a succesful international transaction.
Which are the benefits to hire a CIPS Real Estate agent ?
The real estate professional must be familiar with the basic social features, business protocols and currency issues within the region to command the respect of clients. We will address these issues as well as others the real estate professionals needs to underestand when representing clients in USA markets, as well as advising the USA client in a foreign market regarding the political and economic characteristics.
Each of these issues becomes a factor when determining the investment strategy of international as well as local clients.
Only a CIPS agent has the konwledge and capability to review the basic principles of globalization, capital flow, market assesment and the skills of converting currency, area and time. To analyze the potential of an international property investment, a real estate CIPS professional has a good undesrtanding of the essential skills necesary to conduct business in worlds markets, for instance, the CIPS agent knows the Real Estate and its capital flow:
. Expanding markets require foreign capital
. International real estate professionals know where and why investments are being made
. They are familiar with the patterns of capital flow around the World.
. Capitals flow according to supply and demand and investment return.
. Capital flow moves currency, assets, credits, and debt around the World almost instantly.
. Risk and returns objectives.
Also the international specialist understands the impact of exchange rates on investments alternatives and identifies banks and financial institutions with international experience. A good understanding of the historical, cultural and economic features of a region is particularly important in evalueting the investment dynamics of individual markets. This knowledge will be usefull in identifying and assisting clients as well as facilitating and closing real estate international transactions. Succesful real estate international specialist never assume that what is true of their own market is true of markets abroad, so they are careful not assume that citizens of other countries consider real estate in the same ways.
Any international real estate transaction, whether it involves the purchase of a home, a user-occupied business facility or an income producing property is considered an investment. The purchaser or lessee typically commits a substantial ammount of cash in their own currency to carry out a transaction in a foreign currency. If the international investor has money on deposit in the currency of the country where the investment is being made, there will eventually be some kind of exchange transaction. There is always the possibility that money will be made or lost based on the currency exchange dynamics alone. For that reason, it is important to be familiar with the mathematical and financial skills presented only by an international specialist agent.
In an international real estate transaction one of the most important topics or areas to be covered by the CIPS agent is to determine the purchasing motivations of the foreign investor and this is indisoluble part of the investment analysis: Quantitative Motivations and Non-Quantitative Motivations.
- Unable to find investment opportunities in their domestic economy. Investor's home economy may : Lack viable real estate investments market, have excess capital, be overbuilt, have restrictions on investment and ownership, have oppressive regulation.
- Desire to protect capital against inflation and other domestic threats: Inflation is always a threat to capital, devaluation of domestic currency, pending changes in goverment regulations, nationalization of private real estate holdings and key industries, fear of such threats causing capital flight.
- Minimize investment risk through diversification: Spread risk across various types and grades of investments.
- Cash flow and profits: many people invest to make or preserve money, timing of cash flows, the size of profits, and the pursuit of growth versus income may differ significantly for various international investors.
- Investor wants to stablish a basis for obtaining a visa and/or citizenship in another country: Often coincides with the capital flight motivation and occurs when a country's internal situation appears to threaten the livehood or interests of investors.
- Expand a business into a foreign market: As business establish overseas offices, branches, subsidiaries, or joint ventures, real estate acquisitions may be involved.
- Protect family interests: Investors seek a base to expand their family's investment and employment opportunities.
- Prestige: Holding overseas investments may represent wealth, sophistication and shrewdness.
The complexity of international real estate transactions require the assistance of various professional specialists like legal, inmigration, tax and financial experts, that is extremely important and only a CIPS real estate agent is the specialist amongs other real estate agents that can place you in the right direction to find for you the team of specialists according to the nature and particularities of your investment.
I specialize in single homes, condominium, townhomes, income properties and waterfront luxury properties as well as commercial properties in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties with Prudential Florida Realty. As your professional real estate advisor, I focus on client satisfaction. My business is about service and I am not happy until you are happy. My years as a professional have provided me the experience to assist you with nearly every real estate need. Whether it is finding you a home, finding the best loan, or helping you getting the most out of selling your home I am here to guide you. If there is anything you need, please let me know.
I have worked as a professor of mathematics in Spain. I worked for Embassies and Consulates to Spain worldwide for almost 18 years.I worked for Keiser University in the financial department.
I apply those services and principles to my Real Estate business gained from my previous work experiences. I will listen to your needs and want to establish our goals and objectives. We work as a team to meet the goals and you continually be in the loop during the entire process. In this fast paced market, I believe communication is the key in meeting our goals and achieving results.
My certified designations: C.I.P.S. ( certified international property specialist), T.R.C. , e-Pro, Marketing Relocation Assistant.
Angel Calzadilla, realtor
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Charles Rutenberg Realty
2201 West Prospect Road, suite #200
Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 33309
cell: (954) 632-3593